What am I anxious about?

The general answer is so many things but this piece is a monologue put into words. 

I can't answer myself generally.

I am my favorite person to have a conversation with. I need to answer myself specifically, philosophically, and with the blend of my mild narcissistic tendencies and unfathomable humor. 

So...

      what am I really anxious about?

Edvard Munch

                                                                     The Scream, 1893, Edvard Munch


*(the pseudo-sage within is attentive now)


To ask the question, what am I anxious about is to ask what do you miss in life?

Indeed this is an inquiry into the eternal loneliness of the mind!

The non-humorous pseudo-sage within believes that anxiety is indicative of  a human mind's constant realization of its eternal loneliness.



Comments

Popular Posts